As a John L. Scott managing broker, my mission is transactional excellence and client satisfaction. That means I work tirelessly to make your home buying or selling process as efficient, stress-free and lucrative for you as possible.
What I do differently
- My closings are formalities; I've taken care of all of the hard work ahead of time - no surprises.
- I am a Certified Seller Marketing Specialist, Certified Buyer Representation Specialist, Leading RE Relocation Specialist and Certified John L. Scott Mentor.
- Please see my Professional Qualifications for my awards list.
- I am in our firm’s Relocation Division, assisting relocated executives & transferees from around the globe.
- When you list with me you enjoy 2 Hours of Free Staging with my certified Stager.
- I have an excellent Professional Photographer who uses HDR Photography. I upload 15+ images, best features from each photo and each have the same look & feel. This is a very important first step of online shopping - 94% of buyers report finding their home online first.
- I have a precisely-detailed Listing Launch Sequence with dates we agree upon, communicating with my Sellers throughout the process.
- I personally upload listings and open house info to Redfin, Realtor.com, Trulia & Zillow - I don't wait for nor trust syndication.
- I provide my sellers with a great Open House/Showings Checklist to make sure these events are the best they can be.
- I hold a Neighbors Initiation Only/Secret Open House before the first public open house, and personally hand out/hang nice color flyers. I also provide these to my Sellers, as 9% of home purchases come from friends, family, neighbors.
- I like to over-Communicate throughout the process - I am always easy to reach.
- I am a trained negotiator & diplomat.
- I price my listings right the first time and do all that I can to ensure that the Sellers home is "Market Ready Day One" to take advantage of the backlog of buyers that exists when our listing goes live.