As a John L. Scott broker, my mission is transactional excellence and client satisfaction. That means I work tirelessly to make your home buying or selling process as efficient, stress-free and lucrative for you as possible.
What I do differently
- My closings are formalities; I've taken care of all of the hard work ahead of time - no surprises.
- I am a Certified Seller Marketing Specialist, Certified Buyer Representation Specialist, Leading RE Relocation Specialist and John L. Scott Emerald Award recipient
- I am in our firm’s Relocation Division, Assisting relocated executives from around the globe
- When you list with me you enjoy 2 Hours of Free Staging with my certified Stager.
- I have an excellent Professional Photographer who uses HDR Photography. I upload 15 images, best features from each photo and each have the same look & feel. This is a very important first step of online shopping - 94% of buyers report finding their home online first..
- I design and hang Special Feature Cards throughout my listings, highlighting these areas for Buyer's eyes.
- I have a precisely detailed Listing Launch Sequence with dates we agree upon, communicating with my Sellers throughout the process.
- I Personally upload listings and open house info to Trulia & Zillow - I don't wait for or trust syndication
- I provide my sellers with a great Open House/Showings Checklist to make sure these events are the best they can be.
- I hold a Neighbors Initiation Only/Secret Open House before the first public open house, and personally hand out/hang nice color flyers. I also provide these to my Sellers, as 7-8% of home purchases come from friends, family, neighbors.
- I like to over-Communicate throughout the process - I am always easy to reach.
- I am a trained negotiator & diplomat.
- I price my listings right the first time and do all that I can to ensure that the Sellers home is "Market Ready Day One" to take advantage of the backlog of buyers that exists when our listing goes live. Weeks one to two will let us know if we are priced in the pocket, do we have showings, offer(s), etc.